My motivation to study

 If you are here for a motivational speech. 


Ummmm….

My motivational levels now

I have no motivation either. I just do what I have to and leave the rest.


But it is hard like when I can just watch something on my iPad instead of revising.


To be fair to me. I am not completely lost. I am getting up and having a shower and other stuff - that is a lot for some.


I still do my school work.


I kinda listen to my lessons.


And I am doing this blog soooooo...


I am pretty productive.


Its a start.


Also, there are lots of times that I have walked past the biscuits and not had one or a chocolate bar.


During lockdown 2 (or whatever that period was where we were going to work and school)

Before lockdown 3 I was doing pretty well. 


Like I had made a study plan for my frees.


And I was really working with it and sometimes I got sidetracked but compared to now. 


I was doing amazing.


Although some of the work I was doing felt like wasted effort.


I don’t know if other people feel like this but when they are revising it feels like it is not going in.

What I am doing to stop the non-motivation thing I am feeling

To be absolutely honest, not much. 

However, I have got like a to-do list.


I guess that has kind of kept me on track. 


I also have a content calendar for this blog and I am really proud of it. Like i really want to show someone. 


It’s colour coded and everything..


Although, it is missing a lot of information I have decided to deal with that next year. If I still do this.


Let me know...

What are you doing to stay motivated?

Comments