Why I am happy that I don't have to do maths anymore

 Any emotional trauma I have is from this subject.


Not science, not computing - well a  little from computing but once I got it together with computing, it was fine.


But with maths. She is just disrespectful. 


Like the questions, maths was asking of us. 


Anyways, my teacher, that poor thing s(he liked me so I liked her).


The teacher was trying to teach me but I just wasn’t getting it.


It actually makes me laugh. 


The number of times I nearly cried or had to ask someone if they were ok because they cried.


It would actually paralyse people. Like if you’re smart I don’t know if you can understand. But this is the basics. Like GCSE is only to help us for when we move further and I am struggling. Its embarrassing.



And it would only be one question you know, one question and that person would just fall apart. 


That’s the power of maths and I think we need to stop it.


You know how some people look at something once and they just get it. 


That’s not me.


I am the other side, someone who STRUGGLES. But I tried. Like the cv thing, I didn’t really try.



But maths. I tried with her, I tried to find the middle ground but she didn’t want it. She didn’t want the relationship. 


I do come across maths sometimes, but we don’t really acknowledge each other. 


Maths was in my last exam and I just did what I had to do and left.


Every time, I think about maths GCSE, my eyes water. 


Like it wasn’t fun and eventful but emotional. 


And I knew that by the end my teacher had given up. Not because she was bad but there were some people - not saying names who weren’t trying and there were definitely people who were trying and just couldn’t get it, like me. But I feel like she was so frustrated that she just ended up giving us practice questions, which is good but there was so much more of the course that we hadn't learnt. 


If we wanted to learn more of the course we had to do it ourselves because the school had it fix that my set was to learn the basics and in order to get the grade we would have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.


It was kind of demeaning but I guess that at the end of the day a grade is a grade and all i wanted to do was pass anyways. 


I am not taking maths any further so its not really a problem. It wasn’t like I wanted to do something like economic or maths or other things so its ok.


Let me know...

How did you find GCSE maths? 


Was it difficult or easy?


Don’t forget to follow me on this blog, Instagram and Pinterest.

Comments