Introduction to me


Hi,

I am Kiara. This is basically a get to know me, kind of thing.

Originally I didn’t know what to write but thinking about it a bit more. 

I am going to talk about what I will be writing about. (if that makes sense)

 

I will be writing about my life and there will be some opinionated stuff. So if you feel like you are easily offended please know that it is not my intention but my thoughts and this page might not be the place for you.


This is a hobby so if you feel like there is not enough content here or you think that I am not paying enough attention to this, well I am probably not. But as a student, it can be hard so please understand my situation.

I am new to blogging and this is a chance for me to learn and gain experience. If you have any helpful tips, it would be much appreciated.


This is a way for me to share my personality and get to know other people in a positive way.


The final thing I want to say is no bad vibez. Although I will be complaining a lot. 

The last thing is if you want to fight or cause problems please remove yourself.


Kiara

Comments